Monday 3 October 2016

C90 Christmas Snow Collection 
Tag by Bev Code





FOR THIS TAG YOU WILL NEED:

Supply List:
Collection: C90 Christmas Snow Collection
Other: spellbinder dies, ribbons, cardstock, glitter paper

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP #1: For this tag I started with the standard 3-3.5" x 6" base. I then added a few more layers of matting and coloured print papers. 

STEP #2: Next I die cut pieces and accents using spellbinders. The main accent is the glitter die cut tree... over the super cute snowman print paper.



STEP #3: In these 2 photos I am sharing my choice of accents... remember you can add anything you like, use anything you have in your stash to make things work for you.
\


This is the left side with a fussy die cut edge for an off the edge accent.


This is the right side with a shield type punched edges.




STEP #4: With all the layers together and glued punch the hole and tie ribbons and add a red bow. This is perfect for anyone for xmas.


No comments: