SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Cake – Sweet Baby
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 001, 002, 003 & 004
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 001 (Bunny Frame) & 002
· FabScraps Cardstock Blush Rough CC 022
· Silhouette Cameo
· Ranger Embossing Powder White
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Chateau Rosé
· Pink & White Flat Back Pearls, Pink Rhinestones, Flowers, Leaves, Lace & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D paper cake from sheet 001-003 as per the picture and assemble.
· Cut 9 hanging banners from sheet 001-003 as per the picture.
· Cut 9 and 2 smaller bows from cardstock CC 022 and assemble. Add the pink flat back pearls to the centre of 10 and a pink rhinestone to the remaining one.
· Cut a pair of baby shoes from sheet 002, 004 and cardstock CC 022 and assemble. Add the pink flat back pearls and pink rhinestones as per the picture.
2. Remove the frame from chipboard piece 001 (Bunny). Emboss the bunny with white and add the bow with the pink rhinestone as per the picture.
3. Emboss chipboard piece 001 with Chateau Rosé.
4. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
5. All Done!